Adonis Golden Ratio is a 12-week nutrition, workout, and supplementation program that is designed for men. If you have been looking for information on weight loss online, it is more likely that you have across Adonis Golden Ratio’s strong promotion campaign. In the health and fitness community, it has been referred to as “the world’s best diet for men” or the “Perfect Body Formula.” It has created quite a stir in the health and fitness industry as it is designed with very specific diet/workout prescription and programming to maximize males lean muscle mass.
Pros of AGR
- Simple and easy to read and implement since it is put down as a step-by-step process.
- It is focused on helping you to acquire lean muscle mass proportionally without fat gain.
- It is customizable to fit different body measurements, hence everyone can use it.
- Results can be achieved fast. Within a period of three months, you can acquire a well built up and muscled body.
- It is a genetic program; no pills are needed for muscle build-up.
- It is an affordable program, whose payment is made only once after which no extra charges are applicable.
- Whether you are a beginner or an advanced lifter, this program is ideal for you.
- It helps you to harness the strength of healthy living more so with its nutrition guide feature. You will stop any eating habits that cause you to store fat instead of losing it and building up lean muscle mass.
- It helps you to get your dream body within a short time. Within the first week, significant body changes will have started showing and by the end of the 12 weeks, you will have developed an appealing physique.
- There is an active community, through which you can share your experience and gain support from people you are on the same journey.
- I seem to disagree with the idea of avoiding deadlifts. If you asked me, I would say correctly performed deadlifts are compound exercises for your posterior chain.
- Dedication is a must in this program. You need to be persistent in the program and ensure that you complete it for better results.